A well-built roof has a lifespan of approximately 25-30 years. If your old roof is nearing the end of its lifespan - or you want the most durable roof on a new building that can stand up to Canadian weather, call Crown.
We offer both sectional and complete roof replacement using our proven hot asphalt based, built-up roofing (BUR), multi-ply approach. This includes:
- Removal of all old roofing to the structural decking
- New deck insulation
- Repairs to structural decking
- New asphalt and membrane layer installation
- All necessary aluminum and sheet metal
- All custom work around mechanical and HVAC equipment
All Crown full roof replacements are backed by a 10-year warranty.
In addition to our emergency repairs, diagnostics and replacement services, Crown offers expert sheet metal roof work. Our sheet metal services and installations include:
- Perimeter cap flashings, wall flashings, termination or batten bars, caulking boxes (or pitch pockets) and curb penetrations
- We also provide a wide range of sheet metal designs, collars, washroom vents, stack jacks, tall cones and other custom metal-based roof system elements
Our metal detailing is fabricated from 26-gauge, pre-painted sheet metal, mechanically fastened.
We also supply and install:
- Flat roof skylight lenses and custom curbing
- Rooftop access hatches