We’re currently looking for experienced and career-oriented full-time Kettlemen to join our expanding team at Crown Industrial Roofing. You will be responsible for assisting your fellow team members and the foreman in the completion of tasks related to removing and installing or repairing roofing systems. In addition to assisting your team members, you’ll also be asked to maintain work sites by cleaning up project related debris and trash, in addition to gathering or distributing roofing materials. Candidates must have at least 1 year of experience working on roofs in a team setting. Crown Roofing offers updated training through out the year as needed so you can feel comfortable knowing you’re working on a team of committed, driven individuals who are investing in your future.
- Provide assistance to team members installing and repairing roofs
- Sweep and clean roofs to prepare them for the application of new roofing materials.
- Clean work areas and equipment.
- Maintain tools and equipment.
- Unload materials and tools from work trucks
- Set ladders, scaffolds, and hoists in place for taking supplies to roofs.
- Hoist asphalt and roofing materials to roof, using ropes and pulleys, or carry materials up ladders.
- Ability to communicate effectively. Communications include listening, speaking and written.
- Capable of taking constructive criticism and learning from mistakes.
- Physical ability to lift and manoeuvre heavy weighted objects.
- Ability to climb ladders and work at heights.
- Ability to use simple hand tools including hammer, utility knife, tape measurer and chalk line.
- Ability to climb ladders and work comfortably at heights.
- Comfort working in various weather conditions.
Join Crown Industrial Roofing’s experienced team and enjoy working with real professionals. We offer great financial rewards and a positive working environment for capable and motivated industrial roofers and commercial roofers.
Email your resume:
Call us today: