Crown Industrial Roofing is looking for experienced full-time Service Estimators to join our expanding team. We are seeking a professional who is a self-starter, problem solver, and continuous learner who embraces hard work and thrives in a team environment. The chosen candidate will be tasked with managing all phases of the estimation process, accurately measuring and acquiring the roof data necessary for providing clients with an accurate, detailed proposal. Candidates are expected to have at least 5 years experience in flat roofing and or estimating roofing projects. Crown Roofing offers updated training through out the year as required, so you can feel comfortable knowing you’re working on a team of committed, driven individuals who are investing in your future.
- Develop, track and manage bids/proposals throughout the sale cycle
- Review, understand, and evaluate plans and specifications
- Develop and communicate estimate scopes and plans
- Complete project estimates, take-offs, budgets, and proposals creating precise deliverables
- Perform various duties as assigned by management
- Ability to communicate effectively both in written and oral communications with crew members and project supervisors
- Capable of taking constructive criticism and learning from mistakes
- Strong knowledge of flat roof systems
- Ability to negotiate with suppliers and other trades
- Capable of scaling a 32 foot ladder for roof inspections
- Must be able to pass an extensive background screening, drug screening, and have a valid Driver’s License
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work
Join Crown Industrial Roofing’s experienced team and enjoy working with real professionals. We offer great financial rewards and a positive working environment for capable and motivated industrial roofers and commercial roofers.
Email your resume:
Call us today: